Experienced IT Support for the Financial Industry
Are you looking for IT support for the financial industry in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with experience supporting banks, accounting and financial services firms and credit unions? CyberSecure Group works with finance professionals to better their maintenance, support and network infrastructure and cap their monthly cost for all their IT service needs.
Security is crucial for financial institutions. CyberSecure delivers the highest security requirements a financial institution can demand, and this is what distinguishes us from our competitors. Our unrivaled level of security is due to direct integration with Windows Security, 256 bit AES data encryption for all data transferred and active directory support. Access rights are unique for each individual user. Our special IP-filter tables restrict access to specific IP addresses and sub-networks.
CyberSecure Group offers a wide array of IT Solutions and Support, including technology consulting, managed IT support, help desk services, disaster recovery planning, system audits, cloud computing services and storage solutions. At CyberSecure, we personalize our IT management services for each organization and take the time to understand your organization to provide custom tailored solutions that meet your specific needs.
By providing Managed IT Services to community banks and credit unions, we understand the importance of having a secure, consistent and professional system in place. We take security seriously and handle your account with professional stability. Make the decision to use CyberSecure as your Managed IT Support Vendor and be confident that your technology is in good hands.
CyberSecure Group is experienced in supporting the unique needs of financial institutions, with a number of long-term customers in the banking and financial fields. We specialize in:
- Security compliance
- Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention
- PC network design and support
- Servers and workstations
- Branch additions and management
- Backup and disaster recovery
We provide remote monitoring, maintenance and support by our local staff 24/7. Issues, updates, and repairs are handled before they ever become a problem.
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they result in an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our local staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our uniformed technicians drive company trucks to your company’s location. Our team is ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Client Support Portal – Use our online support area for managing your account online. Submit and track tickets quickly and easily from your computer.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE, no-obligation onsite network assessment.